When making the move to the cloud one of the biggest challenges for developers is how to accomplish tasks that used to be fairly simple. Recently I came across one of these instances. I had a client that we had setup in Office365 over a year ago and since that time several applications have been created. One of these applications was a time off request form. When this was setup it wasn’t brought up that they wanted to limit who could see the requests. We setup a solution where we broke the inheritance of the request after it was created. We only had an admin level account so full testing didn’t happen in this instance. We released the update and apparently it was communicated to another developer that it wasn’t working and instead of fixing the problem they just commented out the permissions section.